Poster Session Guidelines
A Poster Session is a graphic presentation of an author´s research. Authors illustrate their findings by displaying graphs, photos, diagrams and a small amount of text on the poster boards. Authors will hold discussions with attendees who are circulating among the poster boards.
- Posters should be maximally 841mm tall by 594 mm wide (A1 size).
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site for mounting the displays.
- Poster sessions consist of numbered boards (session numbers will be indicated at the beginning of each row of boards).
- Board number can be found on our website.
- The author must remain by his/her poster board for the duration of the session.
- Posters may be set up at the beginning of the conference but not later than on May 10, 2016 (Tuesday).
Do you wish to print your poster at the venue?
We can help you! Please prepare a poster of A1 size and send it to us in .ppt or .pptx format until April 15, 2016. More details can be found by contacting the Organizing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.